- From the Polish, Waclaw Iwaniuk, Lillian Boraks-Nemetz (as Jagna Boraks) Canadian Poets from A to Z. Edited and introduced by P. K. Page
- Six poems from the Polish, Waclaw Iwaniuk, as Jagna Boraks
- Seven Polish-Canadian Poets, 1984
Included in Anthologies
- A poem: An Ancestral Dance In Jewish Prague
in Psychoanalytic Perspectives: A Journal of Integration and Innovation. Volume 5, Winter 2007.
- The Old Brown Suitcase
in Girls Own: An Anthology of Canadian Fiction for Young Readers. Edited by Sarah Ellis, 2001.
- A Speech to the British Columbia Legislature, May 2000: A Long Road to Freedom
in Canadian Jewish Congress, Pacific Region.
- Condensed Novella Nina de Luna
in Aquelarre, Latin American Womens magazine, 1992
- 2 poems, in Hong Kong Literature Monthly
- An essay: The Child, as the Hero/Victim of the Dark Planet The Holocaust
in CCL, no 95, Vol 25:3
Lillian has had various articles written about her life and work, among them:
- Life into Fiction: A Profile of Lillian Boraks-Nemetz by Janet Nicol
- WordWorks: The Voice of British Columbia Writers, Winter 2007.
and many others.
Lillian has also appeared in several films: Hidden in Poland; My Mother, My Hero; Poetry of Resilience.